Presidential Fitness Test (F3 style):
Jumprope Motivator (10 to 1): Pretend you have a Jumprope in your hands and start with 10 two feet, 10 left foot only, 10 right foot only.. all the way down to one each, motivator style.
Working through the 6 Presidential Fitness test components. The total distance running path will be the mile run. We will run the course to the playground parking lot and back to the starting point (2 total miles). In numerical order of completion of each test will be as follows..
- Sit & Reach or “Daisy Cutters” to 34 (in actual test 34 centimeters is milestone considered “excellent.”) completed 2 rounds.
- 1 minute Sit-Ups or Big Boy. How many can you do in one Minute? Completed 2 rounds.
- Complete the Mile Run distance. Completed 2 separate miles.
- 30’ Shuttle Run and Push-ups/Merkins until you break form.
- Pull-ups: work through 15 or optional Flexed Arm Hang (chin above bar) for a full 30 seconds (2sec =1rep).
For #4 and #5 we will just continue a rotation with a partner for three total sets.
Half Jack (left)
Half Jack (right)
Thanks for showing up. Keep coming out, especially as this weather slowly warms up.