This is the home of the F3 Chicago Region Monthly Fitness Challenges. Record your progress and see how you stack up against other PAX in the region.
A Month of Clear Minds and Stretching
This month we’re going to switch things up a bit. We’ve all been told that stretching is an important part of our fitness, health and wellbeing but let’s face it: very few of us actually spend the time to stretch.
The goal for this month’s challenge is simple: find time every day to stretch for a minimum of 15 minutes. If you have your own app or class you attend, awesome. If not, I’ve signed up for some spam in order to provide everyone with a calendar to follow. Each day has a link to a YouTube video for some stretching activity.
Once you’re done, record your progress. One point for each day complete.
The second part of this is a focus on our minds. We’re highly distracted these days with screens. Turn that shit off. Aside from the stretching activities, you should have no screens on while your M and/or 2.0’s are around. Once they go to bed, get back to it.
Spend quality time with your family. One point for each evening that is screen free.
Cutter’s Chisel ChallengeThe points are simple:
- 1 point for each day completed,
- 3 bonus points for every 7 straight days (Wednesday through Tuesday)
- 10 bonus points for completing all 31 days
M = Merkin B = Big boi emom = every minute on the minute
Previous Monthly Challenges
February 2023 ChallengeShow up, test yourself, discipline yourself: These three components are essential to F3 and the royalty race. Post for you and your brothers, track your progress, and discipline your food intake. Does the fartsack own you? Are you scared to measure your progress or face your decline? Are you in control of your caloric intake or does food consumption own you? Let’s find out.
- Post: AMPAP – As Many Posts as Possible, post often and record it.
- Workout*: F3 Fitness Test – Complete one or more of the regions quarterly fitness tests.
- Queen: The Discipline of what goes into your body – Fast from 7 pm to post workout (approx. 12hrs) (adds a 2x multiplier to your posting score for the day). Fast from 7pm to lunch (approx. 17hrs) (adds a 3x multiplier to your posting score for the day).
- Gold: 40
- Silver: 30
- Bronze: 20