F3 Job Descriptions
If you are looking to take the next step with F3, consider volunteering for one of the regional roles below.
- Nanta’an – The Q and Spiritual Figurehead of the Region. He embodies the ideals of F3 leadership and inspires PAX. It’s his problem.
- Weasel Shaker – One of the most under appreciated yet critical roles, the Weasel Shaker is responsible for making sure the PAX are all carrying out their responsibilities (shaking the weasels). He is a spreadsheet-loving, rule embracing, detail-oriented sort that helps to give the Nanta’an the information he needs to effectively guide and make decisions on how to empower PAX to become the leaders they have been called to be. The Weasel Shaker keeps his ear to the ground, and his finger on the pulse of the PAX with the Nanta’an
- ComzQ – It may be obvious, but we’ll state it anyway. This man is the Q for making sure the PAX stay connected to one another. He understands very clearly that 2nd F does not end at the AO or at the HDHH. Part of what makes F3 work is a dedicated man to keep the drum beating so that PAX have community one with another. This includes posting to social sites such as Twitter, Slack, as well as sending out Newsletters. the ComzQ should be reasonably tech-savvy.
- 1st F Q (Magnet Man) – This is the guy that ensures the smooth running of the AOs. He makes sure that Site Qs are doing their jobs and often will hold regular meetings to do so. 1st F Q also helps to plan and execute CSAUPs. He works with the Nanta’an and Weasel Shaker to look at the growth of 1st F AO plants. He holds regular Q Schools for new(er) PAX, for PHT.
- 2nd F Q (Glue Boy) – Mr. Party Pants. Whether it be HDHH, family picnics, Christmas Parties, or Coffeeteria, this is the guy who makes the donuts. The ComzQ is his best friend, as he attempts to get PAX motivated and excited about Fellowshipping together.
- 3rd F Q (Dr. Dynamite) – This job is one of the tougher ones… the 3rd F Q should really understand the needs and wants of his PAX. He can plant anything from a weekly Bible Study to an open discussion group to a regular community service opportunity for PAX. His role is the essence of the real mission of F3: Male COMMUNITY Leadership. It’s ambiguous on purpose, but it needs to make IMPACT.
- Site/AO Qs – The F3 Ambassadors, if you will. Every man’s first impression of F3 will likely be guided by the work of these men. This is where the rubber meets the road. He makes sure that the core principles are kept intact. So, the inferred commandment is, BE THERE. Every time. Period. He plants the flag for the AO, makes folks feel welcome, makes sure the disclaimer is correctly spoken, picks up the 6, etc. He manages safety for the site (don’t post if there is a bunch of lightning, that sort of thing). He manages the Q schedule. Practices Voluntoldism. He sells the AO, the Qs, and the Mission of F3. He harasses Qs to write BBs, etc.