In the pre-blast, YHC put the pressure on the pax for at least 10 HCs, or else suffer 100 penalty burpees for each pax under 10. Later, YHC put additional pressure on pax to EH by committing to doing 100 burpees during coffeeteria if 15 pax posted. Only 14 pax posted…
Conditions: mid 50s, minor drizzle
- Abe Vigoda forward > backward > seal clap > overhead clap
- Don Quixote
Thang 1 – Doomsday Clock. This exercise is usually Q’d at the end of the workout, often in place of 6MoM. In some mumblechatter with Redick a few weeks ago at The Bear, there was discussion about how many push-ups we could do in a single set. So, the Doomsday Clock was held at the beginning of the workout while pax were fresh. We had 14 pax, and hit 400 reps before calling it quits with 3 pax remaining. Strong!
- Modified playground pull-ups while partner held Al Gore
- Dips x flutter kick
Thang 3 – walking lunge from dips benches to auditorium
Thang 4 – box jumps up the auditorium stadium seating, burpees/flutter kicks at the top. 3 sets.
6MoM – dips > flutter kicks > dips > Dolly > dips > high plank, right star, left star, 6 inch hold
COT – prayers for Beaker and family as they deal with the passing of loved ones and family with health issues.
- I forgot to Q my signature exercise, The Breakdancer. A missed opportunity…
- Tuesday’s FNG, Logjammin’, came back for MOAR! before heading back to DC. I hope he brings the F3 LaGrange style to the men of The Capital.
- Playlist was Zonkey by Umphrey’s McGee