AO: Donut Shop
Number of Pax: 20
Pax Names: Aflac, Alliance, Bronco, Cutter, Footloose, Giuliani, Hackey Sack, Kipling, Kodak, Linus, Little Finger, Madoff, RA, Rossy, Scrooge, Sheriff, Slick Back, Spackler, TheOcho,
Number of FNGS: 0
Had a great down range visit from Pittsburgh Nantan Sherman!
Breakdancers – 15
Abe Vigoda – forward and back – 14 each
Seal clap – 13
Overhead clap – 14
Goofballs – 15
THANG 1: Danger Zone – IMPORTANT (Kenny Loggins being played at significant volume for 5:30am)
Perform 10 reps each of 5 standing coupon exercises:
- Kettle Swings
- Overhead Press
for 10 minutes. The 5 coupon exercises are repeated for the entire 10 minutes with 3 Burpees EMOM.
THANG 2: Walls – Teams of 4 PAX
Start: Build a 4 coupon structure. Then using the end of the parking lot…
- Re-build wall – pass each coupon one by one in chain until you reach the other end
- Shuttle run wall – run it to other side and return – one coupon each PAX
- Shuttle run wall back – go get coupon from other side and bring it back
- Farmer’s wall – 2 PAX on each end of the lot, each person move the wall to other side 2 Coupons (Farmer’s carry)
- Wall solo – Each PAX move entire wall from one end to the other end – while you wait – Plank, then Squats, then Flutter Kicks, then SSHs.
THANG 3: Merkins and BBSUs
Partner 1 does 10 Merkins holds plank till Partner 2 does 10 BBSUs – switch to 100
TIMED OUT on the way to 100!
COT: Energy. I appreciate all of the energy the PAX brought to today’s workout. YHC is down on sleep and up on work to do list – but got a huge jolt of energy from being with the 19 other PAX this AM! Thank you!!!
ANNOUNCEMENTS: One Lake 2nd F tomorrow. Contact @Rossy to join. Details on Slack.