AO: Donut Shop
Number of Pax: 15
Pax Names: Beaker, Cutter, Dos, Fogger, Giuliani, Hackey Sack, Kipling, Kodak, Lead Pipe, Little Finger, McFeely, Phileas, Puck, Sir Topham, Webelos,
Number of FNGS: 0
Donut Shop and a calm 58degrees where 14 came to join YHC on my second Q and last one before kick off a 1+ year trip tomorrow.
- Motivators from 5
- Mountain Man Poopers x 10 (cadence in Spanish)
- Imperial Walkers x 10 (cadence in German)
- Daisy Pickers x 10 (cadence in Japanese)
- Merkins x 10
We grabbed our coupons and rucked towards (the map of the United States! at) Beye school:
- Stopped 4 times to do sets of 5 BOMBS: 5 blockies, 5 overhead presses, 5 merkins on block, 5 bigboys with coupon in your belly, 5 squats with coupons
- From Beye we did a ~.75 mile round trip run to YHC’s house where some pax did the optional front roll on the futon matress I put out last night for trash collection
- Dips from blocks X 10
- Box cutters X 10
COT about taking advantage of opportunities. As I was planning this beat down, I paused to take out the trash and thought the futon roll might be a fun way to incorporate one last run before heading out on our big trip. Pax who want to follow can find our travels here.