Conditions : mid 20’s / windy
Pax : listed above, plus Miles and .
Fresh off a City Limits beatdown, 3 Pax met up with 7 more to see what happens when we work TOGETHER.
- Imperial Walkers
- Abe Vigodas
- Daisy Pickers
Thang : The Equalizer
Rabbits and Clydesdales pair up for 4 rounds of work. Each round, pairs work together to complete a shared number of the following 3 exercises in sequence: Burpees, Big Bois, Lunges (1 is 1). Teams can’t move on to next exercise until all reps are completed for previous exercise. Once all reps for the 3 exercises are complete, each round finishes with a 600-meter lap. The number of reps for each of the 3 exercises decreases with each round as follows:
- 80 combined reps of each exercise
- 60 combined reps of each exercise
- 40 combined reps of each exercise
- 20 combined reps of each exercise
- Flutter Kicks
- Box Cutters
Motivators down from 10
- Get on the food train for RA’s family
- Start putting miles in and get ready for a high-mileage February. We will break into teams to accomplish this goal (running or rucking) : https://give.gallantfew.org/event/patriot-challenge/e314855
COT: We’re all equal. We win together. We lose together. But when we work together, we all emerge better together. This is what our country needs now to move forward. But the same applies for all the groups we belong to—whether it’s our communities, families, or colleagues. So as you engage with others, think about how you can suppress your own individual goals and accomplishment more as a team for the greater good.