AO: Eagles Landing
Number of Pax: 10
Pax Names: Alliance, Bronco, Cutter, Duck Snort, Hackey Sack, Kipling, Kodak, McFeely, Meatloaf, Silver Spoon,
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: 0
Weather: 55 degrees. Cool and drizzly to start. 86% humidity
- Side Straddle Hops (IC)
- Abe Vigodas (IC)
- Shoulder Taps (IC)
- Mountain Climbers (IC)
- Mountain Man Poopers (IC)
- Dynamics on the field (High Knees, Butt Kickers, Lunge Walk, Carioca)
1 mile run to Austin and back.
- 20 merkins (IC) at Lombard
- 25 BBSU at Austin
- 25 merkins (IC) at Lombard
5 vs. 5 Soccer
Hackey Sack, Kodak, Cutter, McFeely, Kipling vs. Alliance, Bronco, Meatloaf, Silver Spoon, Ducksnort
Seesaw battle ended with a final score of 4-4
I wanted to share a little of my passion for soccer. It’s a game I love to watch and play because:
- While athleticism helps, you get good by practice and reps.
- It is a true team sport. A coordinated team dominates a single great player everytime.