AO: The Main Event
Number of Pax: 12
Pax Names: Beaker, BROTHER BLUTO, Denari, Grace, Hungry Caterpillar, My Buddy, Redick, Slick Back, Sloan, Smails, Terps,
Number of FNGS: 0
- QIC: Denari
- # Pax: 12
- Conditions: 48°F (50% chance of rain, but no rain!)
Intro, disclaimer, motto, core principles.
Warm Up: Motivators (from 11), Don Quixote IC, single file line mosey with high-knees, carioca both sides, backwards run
- QIC lined up pax in order with a lesser experienced pax between more seasoned pax. Indian run where less experienced pax Q’d next exercise, more seasoned pax ran Indian run but skipped Q.
- Smooth Sailor Jerry (10 OYO)
- Merkins (20 to automated “down/up”)
- LBCs (40 OYO)
- Alternating side plank (20 OYO)
- Indian Mosey back to AO, two single file lines
- Freddie Mercury (16 IC)
- Squat (17 IC)
- Breakdancer (6 IC)
- Spiderman Merkin (11 IC)
COT: A leader acts Sua Sponte (Q4.1) by taking the initiative and acting on his own accord. Smails knew the definition in legal terms (of course, the judge knows). This workout focused on sua sponte leadership and brought focus and awareness to the importance of each individual taking the lead. This mindset and practice amongst pax will have direct positive impact on their surrounding communities, further driving F3’s mission to serve.
- Prayer requests for several families dealing with health issues, especially those with newborn babies and their unexpectedly early birthdates.
- 3rd F: 5 pax posted at the Brookfield Food Pantry to provide service on 4/27. Another round of service from 5 additional pax coming on 5/11
- 3rd F: $500 donation made to the Village of LaGrange Park to support of their renovation/improvement plan of Memorial Park (our home AO, “The Main Event”) which includes a National Fitness Court, pickleball courts, Ga-Ga Ball pit, Tether Ball, and a mini race track.
- Tclaps to 3rd Q, My Buddy, for the massive acceleration of service in our surrounding community!