- 6 counts
- Arm circles (fwd and reverse)
- Claps (OH and seal claps)
- 15s (SSHs, counted aloud for 4, silent count for remaining 11 reps)
- 5 sets of 40 sec/exercise, 20 sec between exercises, 1 min between sets
- Exercise 1 – Burpees with an added squat jump
- Exercise 2 – Breakdancers with an added revolution
- Exercise 3 – squat to bear crawl to backwards bear crawl flow
Mosey to the highest natural elevation in Chicago (allegedly)
- Sprinty-walkies – sprint up the hill ~30 yards, walk down, 7x.
Mosey back to boathouse
1 minute of Mary
- 3 big boy sit ups : )
COT – gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. You could do a lot worse than to only focus on that one thing.
Good chats at coffeeteria including Waddle making a random guess about how a distant relative of mine (Dr. John B. Murphy) consulted Teddy Roosevelt after a 1912 assassination attempt. The more you know – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Benjamin_Murphy (see “Experiences”)
First time posting at The Green Room, this AO is on the come up big time!