AO: Eagles Landing
Number of Pax: 9
Pax Names: Alliance, Cutter, Duck Snort, Kodak, McFeely, Sheriff, Snork, TotalRecall, Tron,
Number of FNGS: 0
Eagle’s Landing – Southern Exposure
10/22/2022 – Weather 43 degrees, 77% Humidity, Clear Skies
– Imperial Walkers (IC)
– Mountain Man Poopers (IC)
– Goofballs (IC)
– Windmills (IC)
– Burpee (IC)
Mosey South on Cuyler. Every few blocks, Q will call sprint for a certain number of blocks.
After Sprint, we will do an excercise from the following list
– Wide Arm Merkins
Try to make it to Komnensky Elementary.
Turn around and run it back.
– BBSU (IC)
– Scuba Budha (IC)
– Q Challenge – November, Q School 10/29
– October 22nd Fellowship Firepits
– November 6th, Cadaver’s Bleed Training
Circle Of Trust
– Attending the fellowship dinner and enjoying the company of so many pax that I’ve gotten to know over the past couple of years really made me grateful for being part of something bigger than myself.