Conditions: 10 degrees at the start, but some sun for once!
- half mile jog at fellowship pace to get the juice flowing
- Circle up for windmills, imperial walkers and breakdancers in cadence
- On the line for bear crawls, crawl bears, high knees, butt kickers, shuffle step and Carioca to the goal box and back
- 5 minutes of 15 squats EMOM, rest at the bottom in full squat. Work on keeping your heels down and good depth.
Burpee breath ladder
- burpee ladder from 1 to 10 with controlled breathing in between sets: 1 breath for each rep.
- e.g. 1 burpee, 1 breath. 2 burpees, 2 breaths … 9 burpees, 9 breaths. 10 burpees, 10 breaths.
Fellowship jog to Scoville park for Eleven-sies
- Perform 10 situps at top of hill, run to bottom for 1 merkin
- Run back up, then 9 situps at top. Run to bottom for 2 merkins.
- Reps for each cycle should add up to 11
- Continue until you’ve completed the ladder from 10 to 1 and from 1 to 10
- 30 seconds of fast feet up and down on bottom step
- 7 decline merkins IC
- 7 flat merkins IC
- 7 incline merkins IC
- 30 seconds of fast feet again
- Jog back to Wreck Center
- Flutter kicks IC x10
CoT: A quick word of gratitude to the universe for the gradual normalization going on in our community, including the recent return to school (part time) for some of our kids. For YHC, I’ve been overjoyed to see how well this went for my kids and family. Also gratitude to the men of F3OP for bringing me in and helping keep my head right during a second long cold (covid) winter.
Great to see our newer members out there so consistently this week and a fun coffeeteria in force after the session today. Great showing for the coffee and second F today.