- SSH x 25
- Don Quixote x 15
- Daisy Pickers x 15
- Little Baby Arm Circles (f/b) x 10
Moseyed to football field and picked up a surprise of 7 sandbags of various weights and 3 coupons
We passed out 9 exercises to each team as follows:
Our PAX split into two groups, then engaged in a series of sandbag relay races.
- 10-yd Sandbag Clean & Toss;
- 10-yd Sandbag Pull Throughs (Left);
- 10-yd Sandbag Pull Throughs (Right);
- 10-yd Sandbag Side Throw (Left);
- 10-yd Sandbag Side Throw (Right);
- 10-yd Bear Crawl Sandbag Pull Through;
- 10-yd Sandbag Overhead Walk + 15 Overhead Press
- 15x Sandbag Curls;
- 10-yd Backward Lunges;
Approximately 3 sets were completed however, with an odd man (YHC) we had to settle for a strong beatdown without a clear winner. We then moseyed back to the start and went right into COT.
YHC shared a great conversation had this weekend with my dad about accountability. Essentially, it means we must take complete responsibility for improving our most important relationship with our M. This means we must take 100% of the blame for any issues and 100% accountability for making it right. I shared how I’m stubborn and this level of accountability is hard but we do hard things every morning. We challenge each other to push when we’re tired and may not feel like it.
Finally, encouraged PAX to focus on their relationships and to do whatever it takes to accept responsibility whenever possible.