WEATHER: 69 degrees/cloudy/ENE 2MPH wind
- Motivators (7)
- Imperial Walkers (7 @ 4ct)
- Daisy Pickers (7 @ 4ct)
- Abe Vigodas (10F/10R @ 4ct)
- Run to football field
Lined up at end of football field and performed the following:
- Line sprints 25Y, 50Y, opposing 25Y, opposing end line
- 50 hand release push ups
- Bear Crawl to 50 yard line for 50 sit ups
- Bear Crawl to end line for 50 jump squats
- Backward line sprints with same distances
- Crawl Bear back to 50Y for 50 sit ups
- Lateral Bear Crawl to sideline for 50 Carolina Dry Dockers/pike push ups
- Lateral Bear Crawl back center of the field for 50 sit ups
- Lateral Bear Crawl to other side line for 50 jumping lunges (2 = 1)
- Lateral Bear Crawl back center of field for 50 sit ups
- Crawl Bear to starting end line
- Finishing lap where karaokes are on the end lines with sprints and reverse sprints on the side lines.
Two PAX were named today (see above). Final Phoenix Challenge PFT for tomorrow/City Limits/0600. If you can’t make it, please have your numbers in by Friday. New AO opening called “Krib” which is a ruck AO meeting at Kribi Coffee.
Practicing presence. My son has an ability to just be present. If allowed, he will take an hour to walk 4 blocks and back. It’s what catches his eye. It’s what he observes. It’s his point of view. It’s what he takes in and thinks. In my less than great parenting moments, I’m impatient and wanting to get where I want to go and feel like I need to go; to check a box. In my better moments, I can just be. He teaches me to slow down, be present, and take in what was meant. He knows he is cared for when he can just be. I know I am cared for when someone is willing to let me take my time.