I couldn’t add Dorn or Brother Bluto above (maybe they still need to create profiles?) but they were there this morning grinding it out with us.
- Rifle carry 225 yards to icefree lot behind Panera
- Motivators from 8
- Arm rolls
- Imperial walkers
- burpees (x 20)
Thang: Partner up. Partner 1 does exercises (below) while Partner 2 runs approximately 400 yards round trip (half fast and half jog); switch roles when runner returns.
- alternating one-armed planks while dragging coupon back and forth (x 125)
- curls with coupons (x 150)
- bench press coupons (x 150)
- squats w/ coupons (x 150) (some finished this last exercise and some did not–I did not)
Bring Sally Up: Partner 1 does merkins to the lyrics until failure when Partner 2 must take over. While waiting to take over, Partner 2 does crunches.
“E pluribus unum” is Latin for “Out of many, one.” It refers to the 13 colonies (now 50 states of course) uniting into one republic.