14 brothers showed up for a beautiful Friday morning Forrest Gump themed workout at 6am (UnderCover brother joined, couldn’t find him on the “Pax Names”).
- 10 motivators
- Hamstring Stretch 10 count x 2
- Arm Stretch 10 count x 2
- Tricep Stretch 10 count x 2
- Knee over leg Stretch 10 count x 2
- Pectinous / Hip Stretch 10 count x 2
Broke out into 2 teams, carried coupons to the soccer field like Bubba carried shrimp.
Team 1 did cardio, Team 2 did stationary workout – Then they switched.
- Army Crawls (Lieutenant Dan’s)
- Bear Crawls
- Side Hops
- Backwards Run
- Forwards Run
- Coupon Curls (eat the Bubba Gump Shrimp)
- Side Merkins
Jog (I just started runnin’):
- Finished up with a jog around the LG neighborhood for the final 20 minutes. Listened to the great Forrest Gump soundtrack on the way.
- 2 thoughts for this week: Sacrifice and weeding out the phrase “I want”
- As hard as the Army Crawls were in the cold wet grass, it’s nothing compared to what military men and women go through on a daily basis. They constantly sacrifice for the greater good and put others first.
- I make so many decisions based on what “I want” whether it’s financial, work, personal, etc… My prayer these last couple weeks have been about weeding that phrase out and instead asking the Lord what he wants for my life and how I can serve him. I hope it blesses you like it has me.
I’ll be out for a couple weeks visiting family – see you in a couple weeks!