Also present was MeatSweats down range from North Carolina
Conditions: low 70s clear, perfect
Today’s workout was lifted from a physical therapy plan for high school and junior high school soccer players for knee injury prevention.
Death Spiral: From warm-up through till the end we inserted a Burpee ladder in between each exercise going from 1 up to 10 to 1 and back up to seven for a total of 128 Burpees.
Warm-up: hand walk out Merkens, windmills, daisy cutters, ssh
- Accelerate down, jog back
- Jog to the cone, open the gate
- jog to the cone, close the gate
- jog to the cone, circle your partner
- jog to the cone, shoulder contact w partner in air, land softly
- Run forward two cones then backward one cone
- Side plank
- Forearm plank
- Nordic hamstring curl
- Single leg stance, balance disruption with partner
- Walking lunge
- Skater hops
- 75% sprint
- Sprint, cut sideways at cone in a zigzag
- Forward figure eights
- Lateral figure eights
- L drill
We finished with some dead bugs and drunken mountain climbers courtesy of Chalmers
CoT: The days are long, but the years are short. Try to find the things that are important, not just urgent.