AO: Donut Shop
Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Bergundy, Fogger, Giuliani, HoJo, Little Finger, McFeely, Sir Topham, Webelos,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Sir Topham
Conditions: Clear, low 30s, starry night. Great weather.
Disclaimer read, F3 principles shared
- SSH (15)
- Abe Vigodas (10 forward/backward)
- Imperial Walkers (10)
- Brief visit from Cutter and Sheriff on their run through
- Modified Gobbler Challenge 2022 (full workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjSPVj6NWOA)
- AMRAP – perform 9 exercises below, lap around half-block, then repeat until time is called. All PAX completed two full cycles through, with some getting several exercises into a third round.
- 10 T-merkins
- 20 body weight air squats (watch the form!)
- 30 rowers (start laying on your back with arms and legs extended; bring arms up over head towards feet while sitting up, bringing knees into chest and feet towards butt; touch ground near heels then return to starting position)
- 40 overhead press
- 50 block swings (kettle bell swings)
- 60 flutter kicks w/ coupon overhead (1 leg is 1 rep)
- 70 rows
- 80 lunges (1 step is 1)
- 90 crunches
- Lap around half-block
Count-o-rama, Name-o-rama. No FNGs.
Announcements – potluck ruck (bring an exercise to share) tomorrow at 6:30 AM @ Wreck Center before Turkey Bowl at 8 AM. Fellowship dinner next Wednesday 11/30. Ugly Christmas sweater 5k/ruck 12/16. 3rd F: Breakthrough Christmas Store Setup 12/17 (1:30-4:30 PM, 4:30-6 PM)
At the risk of being overly repetitive, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and our theme for the month has been leadership. YHC is very grateful for all the men here who lead by showing up, Q’ing beatdowns, site Q’ing AO’s, Q’ing 2nd F and 3rd F events, and of course our OG Nantan Kodak and current Nantan Bronco. The last few months have been pretty rough on YHC between finishing marathon training and a lot more work travel than typical, and having the consistency of F3 has been really great for YHC’s mental health, so YHC appreciates you all, and hope you all are able to take some time this week to really reflect on what you’re thankful for and express that thankfulness.