- Motivators (from 7)
- Imperial Walkers (to 12 in cadence)
- Daisy Pickets (to 12 in cadence)
- Seal Claps (to 10 in cadence)
- Overhead Claps (to 10 in cadence)
- Short warm up mosey (~2 minutes)
- Concept: PAX line up together and commence to do 100 of the listed exercise together. 1st PAX to reach 100 yells out “hundred.” At this point, all PAX sprint about 100 yards to the other end of the “field” (we were snow and ice limited today, so it was a careful 50 yard fast jog). Once all PAX have reached other side, commence 2nd exercise and repeat set up. Once a PAX has yelled “hundred,” he cannot be the yeller again until all have yelled it once. For PAX who reach 100 and are not eligible to yell (since they already have), option is to keep going or to go into plank.
- Mountain Climbers
- Flutter Kicks
- Arm Raises
- Monkey Humpers
- Burpees (adjusted for time/difficulty – all PAX did 20 in unison).
- Box cutters (10 in cadence)
- Freddy Mercurys (15 in cadence)
- Big boy sit ups (20 OYO)
- 1 minute plank
Announcements: new site opening in Humbolt Park this week at the Boathouse. 5:30am on Tuesday. Service opportunity coming on the 27th with Breakthrough.
Parting Words: Avoid keeping score; do right for your partner, kids, etc. because it’s right, not for a reward or cause it’s owed. Supporting prayer here for the interested: https://www.ignatianspirituality.com/teach-me-to-be-generous/