- SSH Burpess 5/2 count for 5 reps (25/10)
- Little Baby Circles f/b x 10
- Imperial Walkers x 10
- Daisy Pickers x 10
Mosey to playground with coupons for the stuff
Intervals with coupons in groups of 2 or 3 for four exercises on rotation
- Bent over rows – coupon
- Overhead press – coupon
- Step-ups on short wall – coupon (mod as needed)
Repeat for 3 total cycles through the first thang. We then moseyed to the field for the other stuff.
Line up on the endline of the soccer field and do the following:
- Murder Bunny ~ 10 yards
- Manmaker x 10
- Lunge walk with coupon x 10 each leg
- Big Boy Situps with coupon x 10
- Rifle carry, farmer carry or whatever it takes back to endline
Repeat for 3 sets and we did a wall sit for 1 minute on our way back to the parking lot.
- SSH Burpees IC (5/2) for 3 sets or 15/6 total
- Steinl (modded): plank for 30 secs, forearm plank 30 secs, 10 Peter Parkers left, 10 Peter Parkers right and recover
YHC was inpired earlier in the week by Tron during his Q as he encouraged the PAX to identify what they were most gratetful for the week. Shared that my daughter and wife were in a fight and I encouraged my 2.0 to see her M’s POV and that she always makes things right and takes care of any issues. Essentially, sharing that she is reliable, trustworthy and yet still human…so we should take a moment to appreciate a mistake and give her the grace she affords to all of us every day. Instead of getting upset with my 2.0, YHC encouraged a new way of being from thankfulness. It certainly shifted the communication immediately and resulted in a very different interaction than in past.
Encouraged all PAX to look for opportunities to be thankful, even when it’s challenging and we don’t feel it right away. All situations can provide an opportunity for growth if we look.