AO: The Krib
Number of Pax: 8
Pax Names: Fogger, Footloose, Giuliani, McFeely, Rossy, Scrooge, Tron, Valencia,
Number of FNGS: 0
8 Pax Came out to the Krib on a wonderful 31° morning to go for an Olympic Themed Ruck.
Warm o Rama – Daisy Pickers, Imperial Walkers, Abe Vegodas
Thang 1 – A 2.2 mile ruck with Olympic exercises interspersed. Exercises included:
- Long Track Speed Skating – 30 Bonnie Blairs, 20 step forward lunges, 20 step backward lunges
- Luge Training – 40 calf raises (luge is steered with your calfs)
- Ski Jump – Cancelled due to slippery landing conditions
- Biathlon – 0.1 mile rifle carry with 3 sets of 5 down ups evenly placed throughout the rifle carry
- Short Track Speed Skate – 1.5 laps of Dutch Skate around a kickball base path
- Bobsled – Pax’s push a car 1.5 blocks
Mary – 2 rounds of Global Warming – Save the Seals
CoT – Was having a rough day and noticed a co-workers was also not in good spirits. I decided to throw my hands in the air like I just won a race which made him laugh. We both had a better day because of it. It feels good to help others, go out, be happy and spread joy.