- Motivators x 8
- Don Quixotes x 10
- Imperial Walkers x 15
- Abe Vigoda f/b x 10
- Daisy Picker x 10
Mosey up to top of Circle Ave and then get to elementary school lot
- Step Ups x 10 each leg
- Plank Walk up x 20
- Merkins x 20
- Single Leg Glute Bridges x 10 each leg
- Mountain Climbers x 20
Partner Work: Bear Crawl 1,2,3
Partner up, perform 100 Merkins, 200 LBCs, and 300 Squats as a team. While Partner 1 is doing the 1-2-3, Partner 2 Bear Crawls across the lot, and Crawl Bear back, then flip flop until all Merkins, LBCs, and Squats are complete.
- 100 Merkins
- 200 LBC
- 300 Squats (DNF)
5 Proven Methods For Gaining Self Discipline
Count O’Rama & Coffeteria at Kribi
11 Pax discussed what it means to have self-discipline, how it’s best maintained and what we need to do to achieve it. Pre-work reading ahead was focused on the methods and approaches to gaining self-discipline (work focused article, but convo was clearly not about the office).
- Important to have a system, not just tasks or ideas
- Minimizing distractions is crucial to getting results
- Sabbath (real weekly break) time allows for regeneration, mindfulness, spiritual growth, family time and reflection
- Breaks also allow for recharge, recovery and reflection – data shows more results
- As mentioned David Goggin’s new book, Never Finished – Unshackle Your Mind and Win the War Within as great inspiration if you need a kick in the ass
- Discussions led to/with scientific data on rats (importance of hope and support)
- If you’re not achieving, forgive yourself, recommit and get after it!
- Depressed Rats Fail Fast!