WEATHER: Cold and clear
WARM UP (all 15r/4ct):
- Abe Vigodas (15F/15R)
- Overhead claps
- Seal claps
- Mountain Climbers
- Daisy pickers
Light jog from church parking lot to OPRF garage, down the stairs to the lower level, run up the lower level all the way up to the upper level and then all the way back to church parking lot.
WORKOUT: All PAX instructed to perform exercises (later indicated) on the south end of the parking lot, sprint to the north side, perform the requisite amount of burpees, run to the OPRF lower level. On odd-number rounds forward run up the lower level ramp, traverse the flat area, and run backwards up the upper level ramp, and return to the church parking lot for the next exercise. On even-number rounds, it’s a bear crawl up the lower level ramp, run the flat portion to the upper level, and crawl bear up the upper level, and then jog back to the church parking lot. All exercises are reps of 49.
- Round 1: squats on south side, sprint to north side, and one burpee
- Round 2: curls, sprint, two burpees
- Round 3: Crunches, sprint, three burpees
- Round 4: Lunges (1:1), sprint, four burpees
- Round 5: Overhead press, sprint, five burpees
- Round 6: Chest press, sprint, six burpees
- Round 7: Flutter kicks (2:1), sprint, seven burpees
- Round 8: Man makers, sprint, eight burpees
- Round 9: KB swings, sprint, nine burpees
- Round 10: Hello Dollies, sprint, ten burpees
Given the time constraint, most PAX were around 4-5 rounds.
ANNOUNCEMENTS: encouragement for PAX to attend Forge with two days of the week offered. Rugby match to occur this Saturday for PAX to cheer on their respective team.
CoT: PAX told of an adage which says “It doesn’t matter who remembers my story so long as I never forget.” It’s the idea of remembering where you come from and that although it doesn’t define you, it’s good to be aware of it. I shared a brief portion of where I was at about a year ago, and where I’m at today.