Workout designed to help our rhythm, balance, and strength for running (and clearly, I need to up my GIF game)
Warm – O – Rama: Side Straddle Hops; Abe Vigodas; Daisy Pickers; Seal Claps; High Knees and Butt Kickers (across the field)
The Main Event:
- Laps (2):
- Mosey to the high school Scoville entrance;
- toe taps (25);
- Jog 25 feet and then sprint to Erie/Scoville corner;
- Mosey to the north entrance;
- Single leg hamstring fires (20 – each side);
- Jog 25 feet and then sprint to Erie/Linden;
- Single High knee (25 each side);
- Mosey to Linden/Lake;
- Jump/squat (25);
- Jog/Spring (2x) back to Scoville (rinse and repeat).
- Field of Dreams:
- Lengthwise on the field – karaoke then jog (there and back);
- Slow lunge to half field;
- High knees to the east side;
- Find a bench – single leg squat (slow – in cadence, 10 each side);
- Pistol squat – try to do a squat into a sit with just one leg (in cadence, 10 each side);
Mary: Single leg bridge (15 each side – cadence); Starfish (20 – 2 is 1); Crunch Frog (25); and Pointing Dog (25 – 2 is one).
CofT: Thanksgiving – list things we are thankful for and go beyond the basics. Write a thanksgiving note to someone.