AO: City Limits
Number of Pax: 6
Pax Names: Bronco, Duck Snort, Kipling, McFeely, Silver Spoon, TotalRecall,
Number of FNGS: 0
QIC: Silver Spoon
- F3 City Limits – Eight for Eighteen
- Not a pro, you are wo on your own free will listen to your body and modify as needed. Most important wo is your next wo.
- Motivators from 8
- LB Arm Circles F / B X 8
- Imperial Walkers X 18
- Don Quixote X 8
- Monkey Hump X 18
- Daisy Pickers X 8
Mosey to the Coupon Cabana
- Gorilla Complex
With a coupon of Q’s choosing, PAX perform the following OYO without stop: 8 Curls For Girls, 8 High Pulls, 8 Overhead Presses, 8 Tricep Extensions, then drop coupon for 8 Merkins. We repeated this X 3.
Mosey to Football Field
- Doc Ock’s Octagon of Pain
Routine – The PAX start at different stations. Area is setup with cones in an Octagon – 8 Stations. PAX performed 8 of each exercise, bear crawling from cone to cone after each exercise.
- Station 1 – 2.0 – Jump Squats;
- Station 2 – 2.0 – Decline Merkins;
- Station 3 – 2.2 – Burpees;
- Station 4 – 2.3 – American Hammers;
- Station 5 – 2.4 – Outlaws; Make an O in box cutter position
- Station 6 – 2.5 – Lt. Dans; A Squat and 2 Single-leg Lunge combination in ascending rep counts of each for 8
- Station 7 – 2.6 – Jumping Spiders; Plyometric merkin. Merkin with a bounce on the up (getting feet & hands off the ground)
- Station 8 – 2.7 – The Lion King; Start with coupon tight to your chest. Move into the low squat position and lower the coupon between your knees. Coming up out of the squat raise the coupon high above your head thrusting it upward so that it is weightless for a fraction of second. Think Simba being presented in the Lion King.
Rinse and repeat X 3 trips around the Octagon of Pain.
Mosey back to Coupon Cabana to return our gear, then back to circle.
- Box Cutters IC x18
- Shoulder Taps IC x 8
- Merkins IC x 18
Count O’Rama & CoT
YHC and my M dropped our youngest daughter off at camp yesterday morning. While this was her first time, you could see she was nervous but also excited. My son is also heading to Tx with my M tonight and so it’ll be just me and my dog for 2 weeks. While it would be easy for me to sluff off, relax and be selfish, I’m looking forward to buckle down at work, get some customer f/u work done, home projects completed and being healthier over the 2-3 weeks. We can’t give away what we don’t have, so I’m committing to you all to finishing some projects for my house, working hard at the office and staying healthy for the next few weeks as I do as many F3 events as possible. Encourage us all to look to be the beacon in our community of men that gets it done.