SSH – 25
Mountain Man Poopers – 10 in cadence
Abe Wigodas forward and back – 10 in cadence
Seal and overhead claps – 10 in cadence
Imperial Walkers – 10 in cadence
Workout consists of a group coupon walk into the park, stopping at multiple stations along the way. Group is partnered up, with junior and senior pax paired (i.e. younger and older). At each station, partners are alternating workouts for 4 minutes, with the junior partner being assigned the tougher workout to open each station. Walks from station to station are about 1 minute.
- Bobby Hurleys / 10 yard down and back double farmer’s carry (i.e. carry two coupons down and back)
- Overhead presses / 10 yard down and back weighted lunge
- Curls / fast run around the bases
- Sets of 5 blockies / wall sit (weighted or not)
At this point, the group is about .5 miles from the start. Here the junior and senior partners split up:
- Junior partners have to carry two coupons (theirs and their partner’s) back to the start
- Senior partners do a group jog of a little less than a mile back to the start
First group back does mini BOMBS until the other returns.
(no Mary, as we ran long. Jog should probably be more like .6 – .8 miles)
-Retweeting Footloose’s words from Friday: Mind what you say, your words are more powerful than you realize in the moment. Make them count with your familes, your fellow pax, etc.