AO: The Main Event
Number of Pax: 9
Pax Names: Beaker, BROTHER BLUTO, Denari, Hungry Caterpillar, Mayhem, Old Man Bleu, Redick, Sloan, Smails,
Number of FNGS: 0
Pax: Denari, Sloan, Mayhem, Redick, Hungry Caterpillar, Old Man Blue, Brother Bluto, Smails, Beaker
Conditions: perfect 78°F, sunny
Disclaimer: Denari is not a professional and unaware of any injuries, so modify if necessary.
Core Principles: F3 is always free, open to all men, held outdoors, led in a rotating fashion, ends in Circle Of Trust (COT)
- Side Straddle Hops (SSH) – 33
- Imperial Squat Walker – 33
- Flutter Kicks – 33
Thang 1 – Murder Bunnies!
- Rifle Carry coupon to field
- Murder Bunnies to half way mark on field
- Coupon bent over rows – 8
- Coupon tricep extension – 8
- Coupon curls – 8
- Murder Bunnies to end of field
Thang 2 – Merkin Ladder
- Speed trash clean-up of basketball and volleyball court areas
- Pax lined up should-to-shoulder and assume high plank position, pax on east end crawl out to face first pax in line and complete 1 merkin together with facing pax before moving to next pax. All pax took a turn.
Thang 3 – Sh!tBricks
- SSH – 32
- Sh!tBricks – bear crawl while dragging coupon across parking lot
Thang 3 – Wheelbarrow
- Pax partner up and Wheelbarrow up the hill, jog back to starting line and hold high plank until the 6 is in. Both partners took a turn.
Repeat Thang 1
6 Minutes of Mary (6MoM)
Circle of Trust (COT)
F3 is a leadership organization disguised as a free workout. Denari reminded the pax to always be honing their leadership skills and bringing them to all facets of their lives. He also encouraged the men to step into leadership roles within F3 LaGrange (1st F Q, ComzQ, new site Qs). This beatdown shows the importance of teamwork, partnership, and pax coming together to push you harder. Murder Bunnies are terrible. They are done on your own (OYO). F3 is about bringing together and building up those around you. You are never OYO. Denari brought back the Ball of Man to close it out, praying for our pax and friends that are recovery from recent surgeries and remembering and honoring those that serve these great United States of America.