Pax: Denari, Sloan, My Buddy, Terps, Mayhem, Barbara
Conditions: perfect 72°F, sunny
Disclaimer: Denari is not a professional and unaware of any injuries, so modify if necessary.
Core Principles: F3 is always free, open to all men, held outdoors, led in a rotating fashion, ends in Circle Of Trust (COT)
- Side Straddle Hops (SSH) – 32
- Imperial Walker – 32
- Don Quixote – 32
Thang 1 – Murder Bunnies!
- Rifle Carry coupon to field
- Murder Bunnies to half way mark on field
- Coupon tricep extension – 8
- Coupon curls – 8
Murder Bunnies to end of field
Thang 2 – Sh!tBricks
- SSH – 32
- Sh!tBricks – bear crawl while dragging coupon across basketball court
- SSH – 32
- Merkin Ladder – pax lined up should-to-shoulder and assume high plank position, pax on east end crawl out to face first pax in line and complete 1 merkin together with facing pax before moving to next pax. All pax took a turn.
- Sh!tBricks – across parking lot
Thang 3 – Wheelbarrow
- Pax partner up and Wheelbarrow up the hill, jog back to starting line and hold high plank until the 6 is in. Both partners took a turn.
Repeat Thang 2, repeat Thang 1
6 Minutes of Mary (6MoM)
- leg thing
- Freddie Mercury
- Flutter Kicks
Circle of Trust (COT)
This beatdown shows the importance of teamwork, partnership, and pax coming together to push you harder. Murder Bunnies are terrible. They are done on your own (OYO). F3 is about bringing together and building up those around you. You are never OYO. Denari brought back the Ball of Man to close it out, praying for our pax and friends that are recovery from recent surgeries and remembering and honoring those that serve these great United States of America.