Bday Q for YHC, Denari! Conditions were super hot and humid this July 5 morning after a summer storm blasting through the night. No FNGs, just 10 of my favorite HIMs out here ready to get better.
- Thang 1 – Poles and Such (split into two teams)
- Pull-ups, dips, step ups, squats, planks – rotate through each exercise
- AO mosey lap
- Thang 2 – Hill Race
- Starting from the top of the hill, once team member races 1:1 against member of the other team while all none racers stay at the top of the hill performing exercises until its their turn to race
- Monkey humpers, squats, burpees, mtn climber, flutter kicks
- AO mosey lap (stop at basketball courts to clean trash, but it’s already clean!)
- 10 burpees together – it pays to be a winner, and winners stand by their brothers
- Thang 3 – Amphitheater Stairs
- We ran up and down all three sections of the stairs
- Thang 4 – 6MoM
- Flutter kick, crab walk pose, crab walk pose + dead bug alt heel touch, active bear pose
COT and Name-O-Rama
F3 continues to be a place where strong men go and continue to show up. When you need someone for something, anything, you know that you can look to your left or tap a brother to the right. And, you don’t need to look behind you to know there’s a HIM who’s got your six. YHC put out the socratic, “what type of man do I need to become to serve the people who are closest in my life?”. Pax can take this and unpack it throughout the day. I hope they are thinking about it tonight if it wasn’t figured out during the lunch break. With the mass shooting in Highland Park yesterday, some pax may answer the question with that in mind. Some may take it another direction. It’s up to you as an individual to show up in a way that allows you to be influential and make a difference, not only for yourself, but to those closest in your life. Your influence impacts your extended circles. Your ripple effect can be profoundly impactful, so be sure to it’s positive. It’s the long game, but this positively impactful effect may potentially prevent future extreme events. Be nice to people.