Warm Up (all in cadence):
-Motivators from 7
-Mountain Man Poopers (10)
-Daisy pickers (10)
- Pax divide into 4 equal groups
- AO had 4 “stations” at the corners
- Group goes through 4 8 minute rotations, with a set exercise for each. After 8 minutes, travel counter-clockwise to your group’s next station. Travel from stations is lunge, lunge, squat (all with coupon). During each station, small group is entitled to a 1 minute break at a time of its choosing. Goal is otherwise continuous work.
- Round 1 – Bombs (5 blockies, 10 overhead press, 15 merkins, 20 big boys with coupon, 25 squats with coupon)
- Round 2 – TACK (10 toe taps on coupon, 10 alpos, 10 curls, 10 kettlebell swings)
- Round 3 – Bombs (5 blockies, 10 overhead press, 15 merkins, 20 big boys with coupon, 25 squats with coupon)
- Round 4 – Group works towards collective Manmaker goal (90 total for 3 person groups, 120 for 4, etc.); squats when done
- Box cutters in cadence (12)
- American Hammers in cadence (12)
- New AO launches Thursday at the Krib (see Fogger for details)
- Kipling looking for interest in assembling an F3 card night, let him know if you’re intrigued
- Don’t hesitate to show affection to your loved ones (kids, parents, etc.). As men, we often internalize societal pressures to be less affectionate – resist them!