15 HIM joined me for a Tuesday beatdown. Yes, 15!! I believe a Tuesday record! Our 2 FNGs were given sweet F3 names (Stateville and Undercover Brother) — badass in my opinion! Great additions to the group and look forward to seeing them both again soon!
Conditions: 45 degrees, cool, but not cold. Perfect!
- Motivators (5)
- Windmills/Don Quixotes
- Abe Vigodas (Arm Circles)
- Greatest Stretch In The World — Beaker (i.e. the Pro) demonstrated
- Imperial Walkers
- Motivators (5)
- Rifle Carry Coupon to all 4 corners of AO. At each corner, we did B.O.M.B.S. as a group (reps of 10 each; last corner we did reps of 15).
- BOMBS = Burpees, Overhead Claps (SSH), Merkins (to perfection), Big Boy Sit-ups, Squats
- Moseyed to “the hill(s)” at Southwest Corner of AO. At bottom of the hill, (5) Perfect Merkins, then run up the hill to do (5) No Surrenders. Run around baseball field (infield) back to hill, and repeat. This lasted ~10 Minutes, I think we completed about 4-5 rounds.
COT: Admittedly, a recycled COT from YHC in a previous Q, but an important one nonetheless — and one that I try to keep in mind on a daily basis. Make someone happy/smile today (…or all days). Preferably a stranger — at least for someone that is not expecting your random act of kindness. It goes a long way! Its good for him/her…for you…and for “us” as a society if we can do more of this.
- The PAX found out I have been cheating on my merkins all along. Starting today, I will be better. Especially when being recorded.
- Brother Bluto has an amazing party trick where he can play tennis/table-tennis by himself. Sorta resembles a dog chasing his own tail, but way more entertaining to watch.
- Announcements: we have a lot of them. Take a look at the awesome newsletter Bodie sent out. Or go on Slack and try to find what you’re looking for there. Or simply ask the PAX. We’ll eventually get you an answer.