7 PAX looking to move assembled in the gloom.
- High knee hug/hamstring walk
- Jogging quad
- Lunge with a twist/lean back
- Spiderman touch the sky
- Side lunge xover
- 5 deep squats into 5 squat jumps
- 3 broad jumps into 3 continuous jumps
- Hop Tabata: forward/back, side to side, right foot f/b, left foot f/b, rf s2s, lf s2s, in in out out, x over.
- Futile fence: 1, 2 ,3 step x 10
- Skips: A, B, high x 15m 2 sets
- Carioca across field flip halfway with backpedal stride back
- Shuffle across flip halfway with backpedal stride back
- Bound across field and back
- Straight leg bound across and back
- Box drill: starting right and left x 90 sec
- X drill: start right and left x 90 sec
- 2 minute drill: running to top of the goal box forward then back pedal back for 2 minutes, then forward updown backpedal 2 minutes, and forward turn updown at each end 2 minutes with 1 minute planks between each
- Back plank x 45 sec
- Windshield wipers x 20 ic
- Superman swimmers x 10 ic
- American Hammer x 20 ic
CoT: it was my farewell Q before surgery and I expressed my hope to come back a better stronger HIM more freed to lead.