AO: Donut Shop
Number of Pax: 20
Pax Names: Bergundy, Brazilian, Bronco, Cutter, Fogger, Footloose, Giuliani, Hackey Sack, HoJo, Kipling, Kodak, LED, Little Finger, Malort, McFeely, Phileas, Puck, Quack, Troll, Wrigley,
Number of FNGS: 0
FNG Names: n/a
This workout was inspired by the men of F3Wheaton as I was privileged to work w/ them ITG recently and hear their great stories.
Conditions : mid-30’s
- Mtn. Man Pooper
- Don Quixote
- Mosey to OPRF Field … about the extent of mumble chatter
Thang : 1/4 Mile Coupon Carry
- 1 lap Rifle Carry. Feet stop when you need to rest.
- 1st Five to finish bear-crawl to the 6 and return w/ him.
- 4 exercises, 2 laps
- 1st lap : 20 reps of each exercise
- 2nd lap : 15 reps
- Exercises. One @ each corner : Thruster / Coupon Swing / Front Squat / Push Press
- Rifle Carry East/West ; Farmers Carry North/South (do not switch arms when tired, feet stop when you need a rest)
- 1st Five to finish bear-crawl to p/u the 6 and we started the 2nd lap together
6 MoM (coupons)
- Flutter Kicks
- Turkish Get Ups
COT / Count/Name-o-Rama
Announcements : On Slack
Words : I asked if there was anything weighing on the guys’ hearts and Cutter offered Gary’s name and shared this Veteran’s story and impact on his family. I then thanked the SkyQ for the opportunity to come together and for the life Gary led and asked for comfort among the O’Keefe family.
“The trouble is, you think you have time” (Jack Kornfield) /Kodak Out!
Moleskin : YHC rolled in and checked the gates at the OPRF track and then started distributing coupons. Thankfully AO Site Q Kipling also had extras available cause buy-ins were bought and coupons were passed out – big group today! Man – I appreciate it all, but it’s always fun leading a large group.