Date: Wednesday January 29, 2020
Location: Wreck Center – Oak Park
01/29 PreBlast :
I found a link between getting strong and being a good #rugby lock : you just have to do the work.
Join me and the men of @F3Oakpark tmr morning in the gloom for some hard work.
Conditions – Upper 20’s; still dark.
PAX: Cutter, Kodak (QIC), LED, HackeySack, LittleFinger, Puck, TheMissionary, RA, Sheriff, Bronco, Griswold.
- SSH:Squats (5:2)
- P1 Runs
- P2 Cinderblock
- Merkin / Cinder drags
- KB Swings
- Burp-back Mtn
- one partner runs bkwds up hill/fwd down while another burpees
- Continue to 100
- Continue running as pair until all teams are done.
- 10 ct Plank / Mtn Climbers. (3 rounds?)
COT – Thankful for the days behind and ahead of us; challenges and successes that make each of us stronger.
- Happy Hour this Friday at Poor Phil’s 6ish – (?). Come out in your street clothes and catch all the things you missed during #mumblechatter
- RunRangerRun starts in a few days. Register to run online and then join the F3OakPark team. Together we will knock out 565 miles during the month.
- Registration is open for Good Life Race 5k, here in Oak Park. Let’s get a strong showing and represent F3OP!
Moleskin – Cutter, LED and I noted that the upper 20’s was NBD and we were becoming hardened men from working out in the cold.