Date: Monday March 30, 2020
Location: Wreck Center – Oak Park
100 Ways to Feel Alive:
· 25 arm circles
· 25 seal claps
· 25 Imperial Walkers
· 25 Smurf Jacks
RUNNING: Sprint length of one of block. Jog length of one block. Go around a block
· 25 lunges
· 25 squats
· 25 mountain climbers
· 25 jumping jack
RUNNING: Sprint length of one of block. Jog length of one block. Go around a block. Beat your first time.
100 second Wall sit
RUNNING: Sprint length of one of block. Jog length of one block. Go around a block. Beat your second time.
Six minutes of Mary: Complete the following or watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/dJlFmxiL11s
· 10 Russian Twists: While on six in partial sit up position with heals just off the ground, twist at the waist so that both hands held together almost touch the ground beside your waist, alternating in cadence from side to side. Do with bricks in hand if you have them. (L + R = 1)
· Plank for 1 minute
· 10 Butt ups: Head and back down. Hands at side. Legs as straight as you can get them. Get butt off the ground and go straight up in a line and then touch butt to ground. Repeat.
· 10 V Sits: Back and feet off the ground. Legs straight and spread out and then crossed as far as you can, alternating left on top, right on top. (L + R = 1)
· 10 Plank step ups: Start in plank with elbows on ground and then move them to arms completely extended like pushup. Repeat
· 10 Freddie Mercuries: Aka the bicycle sit-up. Alternate extending legs and arms in a bicycling motion during the sit-up.
Recover for 30 seconds and repeat one time
Reflection: Right now, many of us are worried about COVID-19. We may feel helpless about what will happen or what we can do. When things feel uncertain or when we don’t generally feel safe, it’s normal to feel stressed. Good advice here: https://mailchi.mp/afsp/2019-end-of-year-2268104
Post your three times from your block lap. Thanks for all of the great workouts your posting!