Date: Wednesday October 21, 2020
Location: Donut Shop – Oak Park
QIC: [email protected]
Foundation #3/Group: A voluntary combination of two or more people
Our leadership conversation continues as we dive into the topic of Group, why do men form groups, what types of groups do men join, are some groups more important than others, what does a dynamic group look like?
Don’t be intimidated by the idea of engaging in meaningful dialogue with fellow pax, come join the conversation, stretch yourself to grow, you will #getbetter because of it.
A cool morning invited 4 men into a conversation about the types of groups we form, we belong to, and we work to build. A solid conversation followed driving the pax to think critically about our groups and how we can better agitate them toward movement toward advantage!
Conditions: 45, cloudy and damp
- Why is voluntary membership important to the group?
- What are the three types of groups formed?
- What examples of Lizard like organizations have you seen?
- Where are the Bullfrogs in your life?
- How does F3 reflect these principles?
- Are we operating as a community (proximity based), an organization (shared mission), or a team (specific mission to benefit community)?
- How can we move ourselves towards becoming a team of lizards?
Moleskin: F3 Oak Park is growing and as we grow it is important to focus on the internal workings of the group to build ourselves in a model for sustained growth and impact. Great convo!
Up next week is Leadership Development Process: https://f3nation.com/ldp-f4/ The Forge remains open for all pax, join us as you can.