Date: Wednesday October 14, 2020
Location: Wreck Center – Oak Park
QIC: [email protected]
Week 2 of the Q source discussion on tap. The topic: Language: The Lexicon of Virtuous Leadership. Excellent discussion in week 1 by all present. Would love to see more pax jump in and join us as we explore more or why F3 is #morethanaworkout.
Find the article here… https://f3nation.com/language-f-2/
5 pax joined in on week 2 of Q Source study…topic Language.
- Where do we see the use of unique language in our life?
- What are the advantages of unique language?
- What are the disadvantages of unique language?
- Who is responsible for communicating language to someone new?
- How do we communicate our in-group language to others?
- Is there a common language across leadership?
- How has culture denatured important words in our life?
- How are we in F3 upholding the standard through the use of consequence and enforcement (Accountability)? (good additional question Bronco)
This was yet another powerful discussion about a key foundational principle of F3. These men rose to the challenge and engaged in meaningful dialogue throughout the conversation.
Moleskin: The entry cost for joining these conversations is low. The articles are available for Free and the reading time is at most 5 minutes but the conversation is important and I hope more pax can join us as we move forward.
Next week’s topic…Group