Date: Saturday August 24, 2019
Arts and Crafts
12 Pax joined at the Bean with Q Arts and Crafts, Kodak, Homer, Noonan, Peaches, Marco Polo, Cutter, Rat, Sweet Tooth, Elway (Naperville), Beauty (Houston), Enus (Knoxville).
Warm up COP @ the Bean
- Imperial Walkers – 15, Good Mornings – 15, Abe Vigoda’s – 15 each direction, Overhead Clap 15, Seal Clap 15, Motivators – 10, Step into the Circle – (listening to ‘Thousand Foot Crunch’), planks – on ‘Move’ plank left and then right, Mose to fountain
Routine 1 @ the Fountain
- Santa’s Ladder – run to end of fountain 10 Burpees repeat 9-6. Run to end of fountain 5 Merkins repeat 4-1
Routine 2 @ the Art Institute steps
- Stairway to Heaven 7’s – bottom step LBC’s, top of step Merkins – Hop jump (or Squat) each step up, Dick Butkus’s – 30
Mose to park
Routine 3 Grant Park
- San Antonio Shuffle to end of the park (left lunge, right lunge, burpee plank jack combo
Mose to Bean
- Chumba-squat-toetouch – Listening to ‘Tubthumping’ – SSH. On ‘Get Down’ verse change to squat and toe touch
Announcements – 3rd F and 2nd F Charity Event for at the ArtReach Glassblowing studio helping Chicago youth https://www.projectfirechicago.org/our-vision. September 14, 4pm -6pm.
Great time had by all as we celebrated music, the strong male leadership of F3, friends from DR, and the serenity that comes being together in the presence of the spirit.