Date: Saturday August 18, 2018
11 pax got their Air and Water Show beatdown (4 DR, 1 FNG).
Big time warm up:
- Abe Vigota – forward, seal clap, backward, overhead clap, forward, backward, hold
- Doomsday Clock – high plank (Noonan vs. FNG!!!)
- Spiderman Merkins
Circuit City – partner style until 200 squats is reached
- partner 1 runs the tunnel, up the stairs, 5 monkey humpers, down the stairs, through the tunnel, up the hill!
- partner 2 does squats until partner 1 returns
- Rockette Hillbillies
- Freedom Run back to bean
- Loaded Bear Kick Through (aka Breakdancer)
- Iron Cross
- Low Slow Flutter
Big welcome to FNG, Drew Biddell (F3 Petro)! Following in the footsteps of his old man, this 2.0 is going to bring the Charlotte heat to Chicago. Looking for big things from Petro!
The big 1-year anniversary is rapidly approaching (Sep 23), and we are celebrating with a fall fear order which includes new artwork for shirts. Links to order pages will be provided shortly. Tclaps to Hello Kitty for another great design!