Date: Saturday July 20, 2019
EC Ruck kicked-Off at 0615
BeatDown began at 0700:
Temps : 80* and HOT/Humid. Some breeze blowing kinda felt like standing in front of a blow dryer.
Pax : Kodak (QIC), LadyBug, Homer, Noonan, DR Cioccetti DR CrabLegs, FNG ChumpChange.
- HEAT : be mindful
- Plank/Shoulder taps
Plank hold 10ct
Mtn climbers x 10
Millennium Pavilion South
- (4x 20m : EMOM) 10 Rounds
Thang 2 : Crown Fountain
ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
- wall sits (under the water)
- Ball to Wall (under the water)
Station / Exercise / Transition to Next
- / 20 Merkins / Burpee Broad Jump
- /20 4ct Flutter / Lt Dan
- / MN Mike Tyson / Burpee Broad Jump
- / 1:4-5:20 Thor / Lt Dan
Brokeback Mtn (partner)
- P1 does burpees
- P2 runs backwards 50m, returns running fwd.
- rinse/repeat to 50 burpees.
- Box Cutters
- Pickle Pounders
NakedMan Moleskin: Friends, it was a real thrill to lead these men in the heat today. Our attendance this summer is affected by the flux of summer travel, but today we were blessed by true #HIMs of F3Nation – #Cioccettii from Memphis and #CrabLegs from SouthWake…. CrabLegs, who was recently diagnosed w/ ALS is on a national tour of baseball stadiums this summer – making memories with his family, spreading the word on this neurological disease and meeting local F3 PAX.
It was inspirational to have CL with us and working through the exercises, just like each and everyone of us – to the best of our ability.
ExtraCredit Ruck kicked-Off early where Kodak and LadyBug explored Grant Park carrying weight and discussing Evanston expansion and upcoming Spartan races.
- Upcoming Sox game (7/20) with CrabLegs and local pax
- Upcoming 3rd F event : 08/11
- Upcoming F3 Midwest convergence at GrowRuck 16