Date: Saturday March 16, 2019
VQ for yours truly started on a beautiful spring morning, sun peeking over the lake for a sharp 7am start. The Bean was closed off due to St. Patrick’s Day. “Good.” said the PAX. Found a patch of grass on the adjacent corner, and the ground was luckily going to be hard enough to support our explosive movements.
- 10/10/10 Forward Arm Circles/Backwards/Overhead Claps
- 21s – failed to end on 21 SSHs together 🙁
- 5 penalty burpees
- 5 leprechaun leaps (to be added to Exicon)
Mosey to bike racks by garage entrance
- Cindy (20 min as many sets as possible of 5 pull-ups on bike rack, 10 merkins, 15 squats)
- 5 burpees for each time someone walking by said good morning (I think there were 5 or 6 times)
Mosey along Michigan Ave to hang out with our friend Sir Georg Solti
- Holidays (aka Clowneys, 4 jump squats IC followed by 8 merkins on your own, 7 sets)
- Deconstructed burpee – 10 reps
Mosey back to as close to the Bean as possible
- 3 minutes of Mary, alternating between crunches, penguins and suitcases.
Finished off with count-o-rama, name-o-rama, name-to-your-left-o-rama, and finally circle of trust.
They say you always remember your first time and I have a feeling this one will be a good morning to remember.