Date: Thursday July 30, 2020
Location: Memorial Park – LaGrange
The second workout of F3 LG was completed by six pax, including two FNGs (welcome, Abe Lincoln and Slick Back)!
Denari took Q again at Park Jr High. Conditions were perfect.
- Abe Vigoda (front and back), Seal Clap, Overhead Clap
Thang 1 – Dora 1-2-3
Teams of 2 pax working together to reach cumulative exercise goals of 100, 200, and 300 reps. Pax 1 executes as many reps as possible while Pax 2 sprints across the parking lot down and back. Flapjack until team goal is reached. Exercises are a top-to-bottom (100 lunges per team, 200 LBCs per team, 300 squats per team).
- 100 – Lunges
- 200 – LBCs
- 300 – Squats
Thang 2 – Doomsday Clock
Pax circle up in high plank, facing the center. The Doomsday Clock starts ticking with Q performing 1 merkin while all other pax hold high plank. When Q completes first merkin and counts “one!”, pax to the left performs a single merkin and counts “two!” while all other pax hold high plank. This continues, clockwise, till failure until a single pax remains and defeats the Doomsday Clock!
- Tclaps to Mr Burns on defeating the Doomsday Clock!
6 Minutes of Mary
- Xs and Os
- Flutter Kicks
- Heels to Heaven
All pax were introduced to Dora, and learned that she’ll take your breath away! The 2 Friendly New Guys (FNGs) are strong and will be great additions to the men of F3 LaGrange.
- Abe Lincoln – the HIM’s strong local roots and lifetime LaGrange history made for quite a natural name.
- Slick Back – another local pax, this HIM was educated in Macomb, IL the home of the great joke, “Where’s Macomb? In ma pocket!”.
The Bat Signal is shinning bright, calling all local pax and FNGs, particularly: Redick, Peter MacEntee, Eric Schwartz, Jeff Pearson, Pat Kenny, Nick Morrone, Dan Elwood, Stuart Smith.
Resources for FNGs
- F3 Nation Exicon (names for exercises) https://f3nation.com/exicon/
- F3 Chicago website, where F3 LaGrange workouts are housed https://chicago.f3nation.site/
- Twitter @F3LaGrange https://twitter.com/F3LaGrange