Date: Tuesday August 11, 2020
Location: Memorial Park – LaGrange
24h from now, #F3LaGrange pax will have finished an AMRAP workout. For some pax, this may be their first timing doing (or hearing of) AMRAP. Isn’t it exciting?!
#fitness #fellowship #faith
6 LG pax showed up, and a lotta the same dudes as the prior weeks. We’ve got a real solid group of regulars
Easy PreBlast does not mean easy workout. LG pax did a BLIMPS AMRAP, and it smoked ’em.
21s – (SSH IC, pax count down first 5 reps. Then, all pax silently count down 16 reps OYO and finish last rep at the exact same time)
- pax did not finish at the exact same time (likely Q’s fault), so 10 penalty burpees were had
B – 5 burpees
L – 10 lunges
I -10 imperial walkers
M – 10 merkins
P – 2 pull-ups
S – 10 squats
- lap around the field
- J Lo
- Catalina Wine Mixer
- Reddick pulls one of the greatest Kotter’s of all time. I don’t think this HIM has posted since his 2018, but a HIM nonetheless.
- Mumbled chatter came out hot, but was quickly silenced. AMRAP is not conducive for mum chatta…
- Iron Pax Challenge was introduced and registration encouraged
- Big Bang launch is 1 month away, Sep 25, coinciding with the 3-year anniversary of the launch of F3 Chicago, Naperville, and Wheaton