Date: Tuesday September 29, 2020
Location: Memorial Park – LaGrange
My Buddy brought Dora to the workout on Friday. I just got an HC from Sally.
“Bring Sally up, bring Sally down”….
Pax (8) – Denari QIC, Bode, Grace, My Buddy, Slick Back, Sloan, Terps, FNG (Chubbs!)
Conditions: perfect, 50°F and dry, but dark….
- Don Quixote
- Side Straddle Hops
- Parking Lot Line work
- back pedal down the line, run diagonal to top of next parking space
Thang 1 – Hockey Rink
- Russian Skate
- Bear crawl
- Crab walk, backward
- Crab walk, forward
- Back pedal
Thang 2 – Pull Ups
- Pax split into two groups and went to a soccer goal, partnered up
- Partner 1 performs 2 pull-ups, slow on the way down
- Partner 2 holds high plank
- 3 sets
Thang 3 – Sally
- Squats to Moby’s infamous “Sally”…. “bring sally up, bring sally down”
- Pax perform squats when the song calls “down” and “up”
Thang 4 – Hill Work
- hill sprint, 5 monkey humpers at the top, 5 burpees at the bottom
- 5 sets
- Dips, Flutter kicks – 2 sets
- Carolina Dry Docks
Moleskin – TClaps to Chubbs for showing up OYO in the gloom after being EH’d by Naperville pax. It’s not often an FNG is not out of breath during CoT, nice work! In general, these LG pas are a strong group of men and each Q should draw up the hardest workout possible!