Date: Saturday October 17, 2020
Location: Memorial Park – LaGrange
Conditions: 45 degrees
- Abe Vigoda forward > backward
- Seal Clap > Overhead Clap
- Moroccan Nightclub
Mosey to tennis courts
Thang 1 – Beep Test [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-stage_fitness_test]
- The good ole beep test, pax run 20m and must reach the line before the beep. When pax fails to reach the line before the beep two consecutive times, they join in ab exercises while remaining pax compete until failure.
- The beeps are set at a base level of 8.47 seconds for level 1 (5.3mph), and reduce at each level up.
- Sloan was the last pax standing, reaching level 10 beep of 5.54 seconds (8.1mph). Tclaps!
Thang 2 – 2 sets
- Pickle Pounder
- Big Breasted Threesome
- merkins, werkins, diamond merkins
- Ass2Grass squats
- Toe touch
Thang 3 – 2 sets
- Run lap (south on path, up the hill, around the amphitheater, back to benches
Thang 4 – chin above the bar hold
Thang 5 – breakdancer
- Pax are reminded of the build of the Shared Leadership Team (SLT) being formed for F3 LaGrange. Establishing a strong SLT is fundamental to the sustainability and growth of our region.
- F3 Bucktown shirt orders are live, ending on Wednesday. Let Denari know of your order! [https://f3.mudgear.com/products/f3-bucktown-the-goat-rodeo-pre-order-october-2020?variant=37081121128636]
- F3 Foundation Give-2-Give campaign is live [https://secure.givelively.org/donate/f3-foundation-inc/give-2-give/kevin-mcmillin]
- There are pax with COVID related concerns. We discussed safety practices and how to handle COVID related situations.