Date: Saturday September 26, 2020
Location: Wreck Center – Oak Park
9/26 Pre : 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CONVERGENCE
Make the weekend stronger by joining us for a FOUR AO convergence … happening at the OakPark WreckCenter.
Chicago – OakPark – Evanston – LaGrange
Events taking place :
- Extra Credit Ruck, kick-off at 0600
- Convergence Beatdown (4 Nantans QICs), 0700-0800
- Coffeeteria / catch your breath
- Virtual 5k Run/Walk to support #TeamOwen, lick-off at 0830
- Brunch options post 5k + nearby
- Evening dinner downtown
- outdoor seating @ Prime/Provisions
- get on the rsvp list stat!!! (per Homer)
See you in the Gloom!!
(415 Lake Street, Oak Park, IL)
Three Year Anniversary Convergence.
Conditions : Unremarkable
Denari(QIC), HotLips, Rancid, Kodak(QIC), Fogger, RA
Homer(QIC), LadyBug(QIC), Alliance, LED, Cutter, Bouche, Lemond, ItalianJob, SweetTooth, Rossy, Malort(FNG), Noonan, FVI, Cheddar
Additional – Monsanto, DrLove, HoJo plus several friends + family.
– toe touch 3x
– Ass2Grass squat 3x > world’s greatest stretch > high plank > Catalina wine mixer > breakdancer
– Motivator (13)
Thang1 : Kodak
Partner Sprints w/ Down/Ups
- Cones set at 50m, 30m, 20m, 10 meters; running clock of 3:30 intervals
- From Prone position, P1 gets up and sprints from Base line to 50m cone, Down/Up Sprints back; P2 follows …
- Continues through entire 3:30 interval; Partner rests while opposite sprints; At end of interval, begin sprinting to next-closer cone. Repeat through 4 distances.
Thang 2 : LadyBug
Partner “K.O.D.A.K” aka Dora
- P1 sprints backwards to 50m, performs Star-Jump, Sprints (fwd) to Base line where
- P2 is completing reps. P1/P2 Accumulate:
- K – Krackin Burpees (40)
- O – OPPs (100)
- D – Diamond Merkins (100)
- A – American Hammers (100, 2:1)
- K – Knerkins (100)
Thang 3 / 6MoM : Homer
-Burpee in the Bullring
-Doom’s Day Clock
Some behind-the-scenes planning on a slack channel YHC must not be on … all the pax recited “Josh Andersson, 46, Kodak” … was touched by this and apparently someone decided that I am an early recipient of the “2020 HIMOY” award … given to the best mustache of all PAX … or maybe just the High Impact Man of the Year. That said, YHC hopes he didn’t leave anyone off the attending PAX list …
Nakedman Moleskin :
Honored, Absolutely honored to be part of the group. There is no other collective of guys such as this that pushes me to be a better man. That pushes me to accelerate on my Fitness when it would otherwise be so easy to hit ‘snooze’; that pushes my Fellowship by forming deeper friendships cause … we’re doing a lot of hard stuff together and that brings vulnerability and then further trust; that pushes my Faith as I am now seeking to deepen my personal beliefs (Christian) and seek for opportunities to serve.
Being part of something much bigger than myself and winning at life is the greater reward. /Kodak – Out!